12 Tons of Portable Power
This heavy duty, maximum force 12 Ton, electric hydraulic log splitter, comes with the tick of approval.
With its solid forged steel splitter head and a solid steel frame, this log splitter is built to last. Plus with its 2100 Watt electrical motor it'll really cut down your wood chopping time. This unit is perfect for residential use or on a small rural property. Fitted with a standard 240v motor and 3-pin plug, there's no need for installation.
Plus as no engine fumes are being generated, it can be safely used in poorly ventilated areas, unlike with fuel powered log splitters.
Positioning this unit is easy, with durable 8 inch wheels for maneuvering. Simply pick one end up by the handle and the unit tips back on to the wheels, making it very portable.
It can even be safely operated on a bench. How's that for flexibility?
Plus the front and rear legs have an adjustable height setting to make things that little bit easier on your back. With it's Single lever operation, and a safety guard to protect your hands, this log splitter is exceptionally easy and safe to use.
- 12 tons of splitting force
- Solid Steel Frame
- 2100W motor
- Hydraulic Seal system minimises risks of leaks
- Hydraulic Pressure: 21Mpa
- Eight-inch wheels for easy portability
- Triple-reinforced splitting head
- Oversize 70mm hydraulic cylinder
- Protection: IP54
- AUS/NZ-standard dual redundancy safety
- Requires 10Amp plug
- Suitable for timber 520mm Length - 300mm Diameter
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Dimensions: L142 x W32 x H64cm
- Brand: Yukon
- Power: 2100W
- Unit Weight: 84kg
- Wheel Size: 8 inch
- Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
- Max. Splitting Force: 12 Ton
- Max. Splitting Length: 520mm
- Max. Ram Travel: 390mm
- Log Diameter: 50-250mm
- Log Length: 520mm
- Cycle Time: 18s
- Max Peak Force: 12 Ton
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 3.5L
- 1 x 12Ton Log Splitter
- 1 x User's Manual
- Carton Dimensions
- L1150 x W315 x H560mm
- Gross Weight: 86.5kg
Please Note: Hard or high-density wood requires higher splitting forces, so may not be suitable up to the maximum rated diameter and length given.