This Yukon heavy duty hydraulic log splitter pumps out a whopping 60 tons of peak power for both vertical and horizontal operation. With its massive 498cc diesel engine, this juggernaut will do most regular log splitting jobs with the engine just idling.
Do you need to take care of clearing trees before the bush fire season starts? Or maybe some trees have come down after some wild weather? Whatever the job, you'll get it done quickly and easily with all the grunt this unit pumps out. This heavy-duty log splitter is great for those bigger jobs.
Equipped with an oversized 140mm ram and a 2 stage pump, it can generate a peak splitting force of 60 ton and or a constant 50-ton force.
- Genuine Yukon product with warranty
- 498cc powerful diesel engine
- MASSIVE 140mm Ram
- MAX FORCE CONTINUOUS: 50T
- MAX FORCE PEAK: 60T
- 2 stage pump
- Vertical and Horizontal operation
- Automatic cylinder return
- Cast iron tow ball mount
- Hydraulic oil gauge
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 32 L
- Minimum 25 liters of Shell Tellus 32 or equivalent
- 1 - 1.5 liters of Diesel engine oil
- Max log length: 610mm
- 16in Wheels
- Electric start (battery supplied) / Pull Start
- 12-month domestic warranty
- Brand: Yukon
- Max. Splitting Force: 60Ton (PEAK)
- Max. Splitting Length: 610mm
- Ram diameter: 5.5in (140mm)
- Log Diameter: upto 650mm
- Cycle Time: 20 sec
- Ignition Type: Electric Start
- Fuel Tank: 5.5 litres
In The Box:
- 1 x 60Ton Diesel Log Splitter
- 1 x User's manual
Important - Delivery, Oil and Fuel:This unit cannot be lifted by hand, it comes disassembled in 4 major sections and is shipped with no hydraulic oil or engine oil or fuel, some assembly is required and the hydraulic lines need to be connected. Due to the size of this product, in some instances, customers may be required to pick it up from a designated courier depot, as delivery to their nominated addresses may not be possible. This unit is not suitable to be registered for road use.
A forklift will be required to unload at the destination.
If you are collecting this item please ensure your vehicle can carry: 220cm x 60cm x 55cm - 350kg
Hard wood requires higher splitting forces, so may not be suitable up to the maximum rated diameter.