This brand new, heavy-duty, maximum force 8-Ton electric hydraulic log splitter comes with the Australian C-Tick of approval.
With its easy control operation, auto-return ram and safety guard to protect your hands, this log splitter is exceptionally easy and safe to use. Its triple-reinforced splitter head and solid steel frame mean it's built to last.
This unit is perfect for residential use or on a small rural property. Fitted with a standard 240v motor and 3-pin plug, there's no need for installation. Plus, as no engine fumes are being generated, it can be safely used in poorly ventilated areas, unlike with fuel-powered log splitters.
There are two wide-stance front legs for stability and durable six-inch wheels for easy transportation. Simply pick one end up by the handle and the unit tips back onto the wheels. It can even be safely operated on a bench. How's that for flexibility?
This 8T log splitter is a versatile piece of equipment; powerful and portable enough to make helping out a friend or neighbour so easy. Plus with its 2200-watt electrical motor, it'll really cut down your wood chopping time.
Power: 2200 watts
Voltage: 240v AC
Max Force: 8 Ton
Log Length: 520mm
Cycle Time:10 Sec
Hydraulic capacity: 4.2 Litres
- Eight tons of splitting force
- Solid steel frame
- Dual control levers
- 2.2kW commercial-grade motor
- Hydraulic seal system minimises risks of leaks
- Superior oil filtration for low maintenance
- Six-inch wheels for easy portability
- Triple-reinforced splitting head
- AUS/NZ-standard dual redundancy safety
- Suitable for timber 50mm - 250mm
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Dimensions: L940mm x W260mm x H480mm
- 1 x 8 Ton Log Splitter
- 1 x User Manual
- Weight: 49kg