With its 20-ton peak splitting force, the Yukon Petrol Log Splitter will get all your woodchopping done in no time. This powerful machine easily converts large logs into smaller pieces for firewood.
This portable unit boasts a 196cc commercial-grade gasoline engine on a solid steel frame. The splitter head is also forged from solid steel to ensure lasting durability.
With two retaining bars and a non-slip forcing plate, this unit ensures that your logs won't fall or roll around as they're being fed into the splitter. The leg stand, combined with the longer control lever, also allows for comfortable operation. No more back pain from repeatedly crouching down.
With two 12-inch tires and a 2-inch towing coupler, this log splitter lets you break down logs anywhere on your property. You can attach it to your truck or wheel it manually to your desired location. And with the petrol-powered engine, you don't need to be near a mains power outlet.
Split logs safely and efficiently with the Yukon 20-ton Petrol Log Splitter!
- 20 Tons of splitting force (peak)
- Brand: Yukon
- 196cc Commercial-grade motor
- Fuel type: Unleaded Petrol
- Superior oil filtration means low maintenance
- Displacement:196 cc
- Suitable for timber W350mm x L520mm
- Engine type:4-Stroke
- Large 80mm hydraulic cylinder ram
- Max Force:20 tons
- 12-inch wheels for easy portability
- Log Length:520 mm
- AUS/NZ-standard dual redundancy safety
- Ram Stroke:460mm
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Cycle Time:16 sec
- Hydraulic Oil: Mobile DTE11, Shell Tellus Oil 32#, Esso 32#
- Fuel capacity:6.5 Litres
- Dimensions: L194.5 x W67 x H78cm
- Hydraulic capacity:4.5 Litres
- Weight:91 kg