Looking for a low-impact way to exercise? Then you'll love the Powertrain Air Rowing Machine. This rower has 10 air resistance levels so you can adjust the intensity, a backlit LCD screen with real-time data reporting and a Bluetooth-enabled console that connects to various fitness apps. It also features a contoured seat, adjustable footrest and ergonomic handle for more comfortable workouts.
Built for daily training, this rower has an aluminium rail that can support a maximum weight of 200kg. It's sturdy and compact, with two interval training modes to switch up your cardio regimen. Built-in roller wheels allow for easy repositioning, and the frame can be dismantled for easy storage. The device holder is also handy for virtual rowing classes.
Sturdy and compact, this rower is a great choice for home gym training. Work your whole body in just one session and get closer to beating those personal fitness records!
- 10 air resistance levels
- Max Weight Cap: 200kg
- Tension: 30kg
- Smooth, low-noise rowing
- Intelligent tracking via FitSHOW or Fitlog app
- Compatible with Kinomap - interactive workouts on demand
- Backlit LCD monitor with real-time data display
- Built-in device holder
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Manual and interval training modes
- Space-saving - can be separated into two pieces for easy storage
- Fan flywheel with damper
- Ergonomic saddle seat
- Adjustable heel rest
- 2 integrated roller wheels
- Dimensions: 240 x 62 x 123cm
- Workout Feedback: Time, Strokes Per Minute, Watts, Strokes, Distance (Meters/Miles), Calories, Time per 500m
- 1 x Air Rowing Machine
- 1 x User Manual
- 4 x AA batteries