The Powertrain Water Rowing Machine uses dynamic resistance for the most realistic rowing experience. It has a heavy-duty propeller to push water around, creating resistance just like a paddle. Each stroke effectively works up to 86% of your muscles, making this machine a highly efficient way to get fitter and stronger at home.
The tank can carry up to 13L of water, but you can reduce the amount to lighten the resistance. You can also watch the water flow through the semi-transparent tank for a more satisfying workout.
While other cardio machines often get noisy, this rowing machine produces a relaxing 'whooshing' sound so you can work out at any time. No more complaints from your family or neighbours!
Every inch of this rowing machine is designed for your comfort, from the soft-cushioned saddle to the non-slip handlebar. There's also a monitor to help you track your progress, as well as an adjustable phone holder to keep you entertained while you row. And when your workout is done, you can wheel the rower away or store it vertically. Talk about a space-saver!
- Dynamic water resistance
- Low noise operation
- Realistic rowing experience
- 13L tank with 6 water levels
- 6-blade steel propeller
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Adjustable phone holder
- High-tension elastic band
- Non-slip, wear-resistant handlebar
- Soft cushioned saddle
- 5-level adjustable pedal
- Track your progress with the built-in LCD console
- Compact and easy to store
- Low-impact, high-intensity workouts
- Data Display: Time/500M, Strokes Per Minute, Distance, Total Strokes, Watts, Time, Calories
- Weight Capacity: 135kg (298lbs)
- Water Capacity: 13L
- Dimensions: 91 x 52 x 200.5cm (approx.
- Requires 2x AA batteries (not included)
- 1x Water Resistance Rowing Machine