Active Kids means Happy Kids
Great for safe, family fun our trampolines are great way to get kids off those electronic devices and outside to burn off some of that energy.
Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
Powertrain trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and coordination in younger children PLUS they're great for when family and friends with children visit.
This trampoline uses linked legs for superior stability and structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh.
This trampoline is supplied with a basketball kit to add even more fun for the kids. This includes the backboard and ring, net, ball, and pump!
Restricted Postcodes: This item cannot be delivered to the following regional postcodes:
NT - 0800-0999
NSW - 2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899
QLD - 4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9920-9999
SA - 5701
WA - 6055
TAS - 7151
WA - 6215-6699
WA - 6700-6799
- Heavy duty black painted steel frame
- 8 stitched Anti-Graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & nylon mesh re-enforced padding
- High quality steel springs for max bounce
- Zip-and-clip safety lock
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
- Brand: Kahuna
- Max Weight Cap: 80kg
- Number of Legs: 6 (3 pairs for stability)
- Safety Poles: 6
- Number of Springs: 36
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel
- Safety Padding: UV-stabilised
- Jumping Mat: ZEN Designed in USA
- Safety Net: UV-stabilised
- Overall Height: 205cm
- Entry / Mat height: 51cm
- Trampoline Entrance: Zip-and-clip safety lock
- Unit Weight: 35kg
- Ladder: Heavy-duty steel
- Diameter: 6ft (1.8m)
In The Box:
- 1 x 6ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Basketball Set
- 1 x Shoe Tidy
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions
- Carton 1: 101 x 46 x 15cm ( 21kg )
- Carton 2: 106 x 33 x 13cm ( 14kg )
- Carton 3: 100 x 50 x 5cm - ( 3.9kg )
Safety Instructions:Trampoline must be installed on a flat, solid, level surface & be properly secured in the event of windy conditions. Trampoline MUST NOT BE installed on stones, gravel, crushed rock, sand, uneven grass, uneven concrete, soft or loose surfaces. Improper installation or usage not in accordance with these instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product, voiding all implied and express warranties. We recommend use of anchor kits (not included) to properly secure the trampoline to the grond.