Great for safe, family fun our trampolines are great way to get kids off those electronic devices and outside to burn off some of that energy.
Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
Powertrain trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and coordination in younger children PLUS they're great for when family and friends with children visit.
This is a heavy trampoline and uses linked legs for superior stability. The structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh, ensuring the padding will last for years under the harsh Australian sun.
- Heavy duty black steel frame
- Anti-Graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & tear resistant padding
- Superior bounce and water resistance
- Triple rated high carbon springs
- Zip-and-clip safety lock
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
- Brand: Kahuna
- Max Weight Cap: 150kg
- Number of Legs: 12 ( 6 pairs for stability)
- Safety Poles: 12
- Number of Springs: 108
- Frame: Rust proof galvanised steel
- Safety Padding: UV-stabilised
- Jumping Mat: ZEN USA
- Safety Net: UV-stabilised
- Overall Height: 276cm
- Entry / Mat height: 96cm
- Trampoline Entrance: Zip-and-clip safety lock
- Unit Weight: 105kg
- Ladder: Heavy-duty steel
- Diameter: 16ft (4.87m)
In The Box:
- 1 x 16ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Shoe Storage compartment
- 1 x Basketball Set
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions
- 1 - 133 x 37 x 17cm - 41kg
- 2 - 131 x 27 x 27cm - 35kg
- 3 - 116 x 19 x 19cm - 28kg
Safety Instructions:Trampoline must be installed on a flat, solid, level surface & be properly secured in the event of windy conditions. Trampoline MUST NOT BE installed on stones, gravel, crushed rock, sand, uneven grass, uneven concrete, soft or loose surfaces. Improper installation or usage not in accordance with these instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product, voiding all implied and express warranties.