Active Kids means Happy Kids
Great for safe, family fun our trampolines are great way to get kids off those electronic devices and outside to burn off some of that energy.
Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
Kahuna trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and coordination in younger children PLUS they're great for when family and friends with children visit.
This trampoline uses linked legs for superior stability and structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground. Legs also feature re-enforced joint bars to enhance strength and stability.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh.
This removable trampoline roof cover allows kids to have fun under the shade. Designed to block the sun but let water through so it will not fill with rain water.
- Heavy duty black steel frame
- Anti-Graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & tear resistant padding
- Superior bounce and water resistance
- Triple rated high carbon springs
- Zip-and-clip safety lock
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
- Brand: Kahuna
- Max Weight Cap: 150kg
- Number of Legs: 12 (linked 6 pairs)
- Safety Poles: 12
- Number of Springs: 96
- Frame: Galvanised steel
- Safety Padding: Reinforced UV-stable
- Jumping Mat: 8-stitched ZEN
- Safety Net: UV stabilised
- Overall Height: 269cm
- Entry / Mat height: 89cm
- Trampoline Entrance: Zip-and-clip safety lock
- Unit Weight: 82kg
- Ladder: Heavy-duty steel
- Diameter: 14ft (4.27)
- 1 x 14ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Shoe Tidy
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions
- A - 186 x 37 x 13cm - 25kg
- B - 172 x 50 x 9cm - 25kg
- C - 115 x 37 x 18cm - 6kg
- D - 116 x 41 x 12cm - 18kg
Safety Instructions:Trampoline must be installed on a flat, solid, level surface & be properly secured in the event of windy conditions. Trampoline MUST NOT BE installed on stones, gravel, crushed rock, sand, uneven grass, uneven concrete, soft or loose surfaces. Improper installation or usage not in accordance with these instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product, voiding all implied and express warranties.