Great for safe, family fun our trampolines are great way to get kids off those electronic devices and outside to burn off some of that energy.
Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
Kahuna trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and coordination in younger children PLUS they're great for when family and friends with children visit.
This is a heavy trampoline and uses linked legs for superior stability. The structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh, ensuring the padding will last under the harsh Australian sun.
Restricted Postcodes: This item cannot be delivered to the following regional postcodes:
NT - 0800-0999
NSW - 2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899
QLD - 4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9920-9999
SA - 5701
WA - 6055
TAS - 7151
WA - 6215-6699
WA - 6700-6799
- Heavy duty black steel frame
- Anti-Graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & tear resistant padding
- Superior bounce and water resistance
- Safety net with D shaped zipper for easy entrance
- High quality springs for max tension and bounce
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
- Brand: Kahuna
- Max Weight Cap: 100kg
- Number of Legs: 8 (4 pairs for stability)
- Safety Poles: 8
- Number of Springs: 64
- Frame: Galvanised steel
- Safety Padding: UV-stabilised
- Jumping Mat: ZEN 8-stitched
- Safety Net: UV-stabilised
- Overall Height: 245cm
- Entry / Mat height: 65cm
- Trampoline Entrance: D-shape Zipper with 3 clip safety lock
- Unit Weight: 56kg
- Ladder: Heavy-duty steel
- Diameter: 10ft (3.05m)
In The Box:
- 1 x 10ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Shoe Storage compartment
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions:
- Carton A: 125 x 30 x 15cm - 21kg
- Carton B: 121 x 40 x 16 - 18kg
- Carton C: 116 x 41 x 14 - 19kg
Safety Instructions:Trampoline must be installed on a flat, solid, level surface & be properly secured in the event of windy conditions. Trampoline MUST NOT BE installed on stones, gravel, crushed rock, sand, uneven grass, uneven concrete, soft or loose surfaces. Improper installation or usage not in accordance with these instructions may result in serious injury and/or damage to the product, voiding all implied and express warranties.
Video for illustration purposes only. Your order will be shipped with plain jumping mat and orange safety pad.