These AL-KO Drop-Down Corner Steadies provide a quick and easy way to level your caravan or trailer. Each set includes two stabilisers that allow for convenient set up on the camping pitch.
The corner steady works by swinging down from a horizontal travelling position to a vertical one, with multiple angles in between. You can choose the ideal angle to level your trailer simply by pushing the twin locking pin. From there, you can adjust the leg height by using the 17mm hex drive or a hex socket attached to a cordless drill.
Each steady is fitted with AL-KO Big Foot support pad, which ensures stability on soft or loose ground. Mounting brackets are included for easy installation onto your caravan or trailer chassis, and the legs are easy to remove should you need to replace them in the future. With an all-steel construction, these stabilisers will provide excellent service for years. Purchase with confidence today knowing that genuine spare parts are easily available.
- Suitable for on-road vans as a corner support
- Includes AL-KO Big Foot support pad for extra stability on soft ground
- 590 mm of adjustable height with the leg fully extended
- Closed Length: 410mm
- Can be used at various angles
- Stowed Leg Height: 125mm
- Mounting brackets included for chassis installation
- Bolt-on installation for legs to mounting bracket for quick changeover (Two Bolt Hole 80mm Centres Leg top section measures L 100mm x W 65mm)
- All-steel construction with zinc plating for durability
- 17mm standard hex wind nut
- Features smooth grip handle for comfort
- Comprehensive range of genuine spares available from AL-KO
- 2x AL-KO 590mm Drop Down 654859 Stabiliser