Are you looking for storage solutions for small, medium, or extra large items? This long span shelving is versatile, expandable, and easy to install, and very affordable.
This shelving system utilizes gusseted joints on the vertical triangulation beams rather than simple tack-welds. This ensures that system will remain sturdy and secure even after years of regular use in commercial or home applications.
L-Shaped cross beams give you superior strength and durability for all loading purposes and provide a secure locating slot for the shelf panels. The beams are precisely engineered to dimensions that ensure the shelf panels slot in place at the right hight to give an even loading surface.
All the uprights supplied are double-width with two slotted edges. This means that you can further extend any of our bays on either side with additional shelving later on.
- Easy to erect and reconfigure
- Safety pins for added safety
- Legs can be bolted to the floor
- Strong 10-point welded joints
- Large Cross section beams for durability
- Reinforced shelves with steel beams
- Versatile, expendable and easy to install
- Store all hand loaded stock with ease.
- Create a convenient place for all your tools.
- Display your stock, provide easy access.
- Keep office stationery and file archiving tidy
- Have all your spare parts within easy reach
- $19 PICK UP charges will apply when picking up shelving from our warehouse.
- Material: Heavy Gauge Steel
- Size: 1 Bay (1m wide)
- Type: Garage Storage Shelving
- Max Weight Cap: 400kg (Rated)
- Overall Height: 2 meters
- Shelf Size: 1m (w) x 0.5m (d)
In The Box:
- 2 x Uprights
- 4 x Shelves
- 8 x Beams
- 16 x Interlocking Pins
- Carton Dimensions:
- 2.0m x 0.5m x 0.2m - 33kg