This heavy duty, maximum force 15 Ton, petrol powered hydraulic log splitter, comes with the tick of approval.
With its solid forged steel splitter head and a solid steel frame this log splitter is built to last. Plus with its 196cc motor it'll really cut down your wood chopping time.
This unit is perfect for use on a weekender or a rural property. Positioning this unit is easy. Simply pick one end up by the handle and the unit tips back on to its wheels - mini 10 inch tractor tyres.
It's portable enough to make helping out a friend or neighbour a breeze.
Plus With its single lever control, this log splitter is exceptionally easy and safe to use. It can even be safely operated on a bench and has mount. How's that for flexibility?
Please Note: It is not suitable for splitting green wood.
- 15Tons of splitting force
- 196cc Commercial-grade motor
- Hydraulic pressure: 21Mpa
- Solid Steel Frame
- Hydraulic Seal system minimises risks of leaks
- Solid steel forged splitting head
- Superior oil filtration means low maintenance
- Suitable for timber W350mm x L620mm
- Oversize 70mm hydraulic cylinder
- 10-inch wheels for easy portability
- AUS/NZ-standard dual redundancy safety
- 12-month Australian warranty
- Dimensions: L144 x W69 x H55cm
- Brand: Yukon
- Power: 196cc (Motor)
- Frame: Solid Steel
- Unit Weight: 102kg
- Input: 3600RPM
- Wheel Size: 10 inch
- Max. Splitting Force: 15 Ton
- Max. Splitting Length: 520mm
- Max. Ram Travel: 390mm
- Log Diameter: 70-350mm
- Log Length: 520mm
- Cycle Time: 16s
- Max Peak Force: 15 Ton
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 4L
In The Box:
- 1 x Petrol 15 Ton Log Splitter
- 1 x User's Manual
- Carton Dimensions
- L1150 x W315 x H560mm
- Gross Weight: 102kg
- Net Weight: 89kg
Delivery:Due to the size of this product, in some instances, customers may be required to pick it up from a designated courier depot, as delivery to their nominated addresses may not be possible.
Please note that assistance may be required while unloading the item once delivery to destination is made.