This brand new, heavy duty, maximum force constant 7 Ton, electric hydraulic log splitter, comes with the Australian C-Tick of approval.
With its Dual Hand Control operation, auto-return ram and a safety guard to protect your hands, this log splitter is exceptionally easy and safe to use. Its triple reinforced splitter head and a solid steel frame mean it's built to last.
This unit is perfect for residential use or on a small rural property. Fitted with a standard 240v motor and 3-pin plug, there's no need for installation. Plus as no engine fumes are being generated, it can be safely used in poorly ventilated areas, unlike with fuel powered log splitters.
There are 2 wide stance front legs for stability and durable 8 inch wheels for easy to transporting. Simply pick one end up by the handle and the unit tips back onto the wheels.
It can even be safely operated on a bench. How's that for flexibility?
- Peak 8-ton force
- Constant 7-ton splitting force
- 2.2KW/2200W Commercial-grade motor
- Oversize 70mm hydraulic cylinder
- Hydraulic Seal system minimises risks of leaks
- Superior oil filtration for low maintenance
- Auto Return Ram
- Triple-reinforced splitting head
- Eight-inch wheels for easy portability
- AUS/NZ-standard dual redundancy safety
- Length capacity: 52cm
- Width capacity: 30cm
- Peak power input: 240v 10A
- Dimensions: L960mm x W280mm x H480mm
- Gross Weight: 51kg
- Brand: Yukon
- Power: 2200W
- Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
- Max. Splitting Force: 7 Ton
- Max. Splitting Length: 520mm
- Max. Ram Travel: 390mm
- Log Diameter: 50-250mm
- Cycle Time: 10s
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 4.2L
In The Box:
- Yukon electric log splitter
- Safety guard
- Spare hydraulic seal kit
- Hydraulic fluid (already inside)
- User Manual
The specified diameter of the log is for reference only. Larger logs can be split depending on the hardness and moisture content of the log.
Due to the size of this product, in some instances, customers may be required to pick it up from a designated courier depot, as delivery to their nominated addresses may not be possible.
Please note that assistance may be required while unloading the item once delivery to destination is made.