This powerful 58cc chainsaw with its 20 inch bar is ideal for a whole range of wood cutting jobs. Whether it's to help prepare for bush fire season, clearing over hanging branches or cutting firewood.
It's also fitted with the Easy Start ignition system. E-Start works using two opposing retaining spring coils, so as you pull the starter cord, energy is released at the optimum time - instantly firing the engine!
Engineered with you the user in mind, this pocket rocket also includes Yukon's exclusive anti-vibration system. This isolates engine vibration to help reduce operator fatigue - so you can work more comfortably for longer.
At this great price you'll be saving hundreds and we'll throw in a fuel mixing bottle, a tool kit and a 3 piece safety kit with ear muffs, safety goggles and safety gloves.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps
- Adjustable Guide-bar oil feed rate
- Spark Arrestor Muffler
- Large Easy-Grip Starting Handle
- 6-Point Anti-Vibe System
- High-Tech Polymer Housing
- Easy-Access to carby adjustments
- Electronic ignition for smooth running
- Engine Displacement: 58 cc
- Max Engine Speed: 10000RPM
- Dry Weight: 6.5 kg (inc bar and chain)
- Fuel capacity: 510 ml
- Fuel: 2-stroke oil / petrol - 25:1
- Bonus Carry Hard Case
- Low Kick-back Premium Cains
- Brand: Yukon
- Output: 1.7kw
- Ignition Type: CDI
- Bar: 20in Sprocket Nose
- Fuel Tank: 510ml
- Fuel Type: Regular ULP 95+ RON
- Fuel Mix: 2-stroke oil / petrol - 25:1
- Bar Oil capacity: 260ml
- Bar Oil Type: SAE#10W-30 etc
- Chain: 0.325 / 0.058 / 76DL
In The Box:
- Yukon ZJ-5800 Chainsaw
- Hard carry case
- 20 inch Sprocket-Nose Guide Bar
- Premium sharp cut 20 inch chain
- Guide Bar and sparkplug tool
- Carburetor screwdriver
- Chain oil adjustment key
- User Manual
- Safety goggles
- Safety gloves
- Chain Sharpening File
WARNING: The occurrence called "kickback" can cause serious or fatal injury. Always read the instruction manual carefully before using your saw.
Purchase does not include servicing and warranty will not cover damage caused by incorrect fuel use ( Requires 2-stroke Oil / Unleaded mix 25:1 ) Use of 2-stroke oil designed for water cooled engines (eg 'outboard oil') will damage the engine and void any warranty. Warranty does not cover wear to the chain or bar caused by lack of chain oil.