The MXS 5.0 is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with automatic temperature compensation built in providing unrivalled performance on lead-acid batteries from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah.
Features of the MXS 5.0 include diagnosis of battery condition to establish if it can receive and retain charge, patented automatic desulphation step and a special reconditioning step that will revive and restore deeply discharged and stratified batteries.
AGM option is perfect for maximising performance and life of most Stop - Start batteries. The built in temperature compensation ensures ideal charging performance even in the most extreme conditions.
Patented Float/Pulse maintenance makes the MXS 5.0 ideal for long - term maintenance. The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.
- 12V: For all lead-acid batteries
- Voltage: AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Charging voltage: 14.4V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current: 5A max
- Current, mains: 0.6A rms (at full charging)
- Battery capacity 1.2-110Ah up to 160Ah
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature: -20dC to +50dC
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic
- Dimensions 168 x 65 x 38mm
- Insulation class IP65
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Brand: CTEK
- Type: 8 Step fully automatic
- Power: 5A max
- Unit Weight: 1.9kg
- Operating Temp: -20dC to +50dC
- Output: 5A
- Voltage: Voltage: AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
In The Box: