The automatic water pump controller automatizes the starting and stopping operations of the water pump with regard to a stop in pressure (opening of the taps) and to stopping of the flow through the system (closing the taps), respectively.
It ensures the constant pressure of water while you're using the tap. It will quickly boost the water pressure so you don't have to experience the dreaded 'pressure drop' when you're in the middle of washing your hair or watering the garden or hosing down a work area.
The controller will stop the pump from running when there is a loss of water supply which prevents the pump from running dry and causing damage.
Automatic Pressure Control Switch connects to the discharge of the water pump and operates with an electronic circuit board to sense the pressure and flow in the system. Fits most common water pumps.
- Adjustable pressure controller
- Automatic sensor to stop pressure drop
- Voltage: 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Max Current: 10A
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Protection grade: IP65
- Max. water temperature: 60 degrees
- Starting pressure: 1.5-3 bar
- Max working pressure: 10 bar
- Standard 25mm BSP male inlet/outlet
- L.E.D indicator notifications
- C.E certified
In The Box:
- 1 x Automatic Pump Controller