The new 2016 series Yukon digger have landed, with the latest in engine technology this series is fast becoming Australia's most demanded must-have digger in the market for tradesman, fencers, farmers, and handymen alike.
Yukon's latest Pro-engine series features a dual-ring high compression piston, dual-balanced crank, and electronic ignition.
These premium features combine to give a perfect balance of Power vs Weight and fuel consumption, effortlessly delivering as much or more power than the light-weight, light performance, outdated 71cc and 75cc models of yesteryear.
Using a unique combination of a commercial grade high compression engine, a full size commercial right-angle drive gearbox, large capacity fuel tank and high tensile gears, durability and reliability easily rival brands retailing for more than $1600.
- Double Ringed Piston / Dual Weighted Crank
- Commercial Hi-Comp 71cc Engine
- Maximum Engine Speed: 10,500 RPM
- Gear reduction: 34:1 worm drive
- Auger speed 0-300 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.2 Litre
- Fuel Mix: 25:1 to 35:1
- Easy-Start recoil with decompression
- Engine head weight: 10kg
- Industry standard 20mm Auger drive
In The Box:
- 1 x Post Hole Digger Motor
- 100mm, 200mm, 300mm Augers
- 300mm, 500mm extension shafts
- 2 Cartons, net weight: 14kg
IMPORTANT:It is of an utmost importance to use right fuel mix and ratio as described in the manual provided with your purchase.