It features die cast aluminium housing making it strong & lightweight and a long ergonomical grip handle for optimal control and comfort, even during extended period of use. It is well balanced for stability, and ergonomically designed with a longer handle for ease of operation.
It also features a hardened drive blade for longer life, a composite base to eliminate stretches and damage to surfaces and economical air consumption with low noise.
This air powered 3-in-1 flooring nailer is specifically designed for installing hardwood flooring of different thicknesses.
It also comes with flooring mallet with soft and hard face, used when reserved force is needed, soft faced hammer is ideal for wood-chiselling, tapping in wooden pegs or joints, and similar chores.
Bonus set of staples will allow you to start working straightway and bonus handy carry case allows for easy and safe transportation of your equipment.
- Heat treated aluminium housing
- Composite bases for different size of flooring
- Flooring Staples 15 Gauge: 38 - 50mm
- Crown: 12.7mm
- T & L shaped cleats/nails 16 Gauge
- Cleats Length: 38 - 50mm
- Magazine Capacity: 60 staples, 100 T & L cleats
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 110PSI
- Air Inlet: 1/4in N.P.T
- Dimensions: 517 x 488 x 87mm
In The Box:
- 1 x Flooring Nail Gun
- 1 x Safety goggles
- 1 x Machine oil bottle
- 1 x 2-in1 Soft & hard face mallet
- Set of Allen keys
- 1 x Hard Carry Case
- Bonus nails
- Instructions manual